Once my tetras were moved from the old Tetra Zen to the new, I was left with an empty 29 gallon. This situation was swiftly remedied by moving said tank into my library and converting it into a literal treasure chest, with the fish as its 'treasure.' I'll confess I had a great deal of fun flipping through pictures of numerous small fishes--especially tetras--for brilliant, glittery colors...and again in search of a metaphoric dragon to stand guard.
This tank is still under construction. Pictures coming soon!
- Tetra 29 w/glass lid
- Aquaclear 50
- TopFin river rock (#30)
- Estes Spectrastone (nutmeg, #30)
- Live plants
- TopFin resin decor
- Ember tetra (Hyphessobrycon amandae)
- Glowlight tetra (Hemigrammus eythrozonus)
- Gold Flash cory (Corydoras schultzei)
- Pearl gourami (Trichogaster leeri)